- The Walk
- About Us
- Contact Us
Outback Walking, Wilderness and WineBook your Arkaba Walk and travel on one of two dedicated departures, 1 or 15 June 2017 and receive a complimentary night at The Louise with a four-course dinner at the award winning Appellation destination restaurant in the Barossa Valley.
We have teamed up with our friends at The Louise to offer an incredible four-night journey of outback walking and wilderness at Arkaba in South Australia's ancient Ikara-Flinders Ranges together with a complimentary stay surrounded by vineyards at The Louise in the Barossa Valley with dinner at Appellation, one of Australia's finest regional dining experiences.
Valid for travel on Arkaba Walk departures Thursday 1 June & Thursday 15 June 2017 only.
You'll love the carpet of green across Arkaba's spectacular topography, painted so beautifully by Hans Heysen and temperatures are absolutely perfect for walking in winter!
Price$2,400 per person, twin-share ex Adelaide.
This offer represents a saving of $1,355 per couple.
If you plan on self driving to Arkaba, this package will cost $2,200 per person, twin-share ex Arkaba.
This offer represents a saving of $1,155 per couple.
What's IncludedThe Arkaba Walk is redefining the classic Aussie 'bush walk', adding luxury touches to a four-day private hike in the Flinders Ranges. Framed by the rugged wall of Wilpena Pound and the red-hued ridges of the Elder Range, Arkaba is one of Australia's most accessible outback experiences. Covering around 45km over three days through an ever-changing landscape and a private wilderness sanctuary.
Your four-day fully guided and hosted Arkaba Walk experience includes;
- One way flight from Adelaide to the Flinders Ranges
- Two night's swag camping at wilderness camps on our signature star beds
- One night accommodation at Arkaba Homestead
- All gourmet meals, beverages and trail snacks
- Support vehicle for transporting your main luggage throughout
- You will also be provided with a suitable hydration backpack with plenty of room for your lunch, camera and items of a personal nature
- Scenic road transfer from Arkaba to the Barossa Vallery with lunch in the Clare Valley wine country on the way
Your stay at The Louise in the Barossa Valley is with our compliments and includes;
- One night in a Stonewell Suite featuring a spa tub, gas-log fireplace, outdoor rain shower and vineyward views
- Four-course dinner at award-winning Appellation restaurant for two
- Welcome port and cookies
- Deluxe continental breakfast served in the privacy of your room
- Road transfer departing by 11am check out to Adelaide city or airport
To book your outback walk, wilderness and wine experience, please call 02 9571 6399 to speak to a Wild Bush Luxury specialist or email us.
The Fine PrintBased on 2 adults sharing one double or twin room.
Subject to availability at time of booking.
Not combinable with any other offer or retrospectively on bookings already confirmed.
There's the option to add wine pairing at Appellation, arranged and payable locally.